Monthly Archives: November 2016
There’s more to Canada than ice hockey, maple syrup, and Alberta beef. As the second largest country in the world, there are a lot of places to see and best things to do in Canada. From temperate rain forests to the highest tides in the world, you will never run out of things to keep you entertained once you visit this beautiful country.
Things to Include on your List
- Visit Niagara Falls – Everyone who comes to Canada must visit the most famous tourist destination at Niagara Falls. Enjoy the magnificent view of the breathtaking falls. You can see a 360-degree panoramic view from the Skylon Tower.
If you want a closer look at the falls, you can join a boat tour or take part in the adventure of standing in the mist of the Horseshoe Falls to complete your Niagara Falls experience. You can even hop on a chopper and participate in the sky tour and the grand view from above.
- Eat a Montreal Bagel – The Montreal Bagel is an iconic and staple Canadian food. Try it out for yourself so you can taste the special flavor it is famous for.
- Climb the Canadian Rockies – The Canadian Rockies is one of the most popular adventure destinations for nature lovers and mountain climbers. Explore the beauty and revel in the picturesque mountains of the Rockies. It is an experience that will bring you closer to nature.
There are many options for hikers that range from low to difficult levels. If you are planning on climbing, make sure to hire a reputable tour guide and that you have the proper gear and equipment to keep you safe. Mountain climbing is a fun and exciting activity to do with your family and friends.
- See the Northern Lights – Not everyone can witness the amazing Northern Lights. Take a trip to Yellowknife and sit underneath the starry sky. Take in the view of the Aurora Borealis light as it lights up the night. This is definitely an experience you will never forget. Include this on the best things to do in Canada.
- Go on an Iceberg Tour – Ride a boat and float beside the magnificent and impressive icebergs off the coast of The Rock. Experience the journey as you explore the Atlantic Ocean. See the whales and flock of sea birds in their natural habitat.
- Take a trip to Quebec – If you want to see a different side of Canada, head over to the city of Quebec. The city is greatly inspired by the French culture which is very evident in the buildings, streets, and stone walls. Quebec is a French-speaking city and you can experience the French culture through the food, music, and arts.
- Trek the Banff National Park – Go on a nature trip at the Banff National Park. Bask in the sun and enjoy the exquisite view of the lake and mountains. Visit the infamous Lake Louise and take in the scenic mountain view of the Canadian Rockies.
Go up the CN Tower – Head over to Toronto and see the popular and iconic CN Tower, the highest freestanding tower in the world standing at 553 meters. The view from the top is amazing. This is a must-visit attraction that you should include on your list of best things to do in Canada.…